Bellini is a traditional and well-known expert in lubricants for metalworking and machining. Strict customer orientation, intense research and development activities and the constant quest to further improve products and services to the benefit of the customers have always been distinctive characteristics of the family-owned company that nowadays is run by the third generation of the Bellini family.
At the end of the day, these features have constantly propelled Bellini’s extraordinary development. It was Carlo Bellini and his wife Marina who founded the company in 1943. They first concentrated on the distribution of petroleum products and later developed their own brand.
In 1972, Carlo Bellini’s son Alberto Bellini, an industrial chemist, joined the company and paved the way for its further dynamic development. When he established Bellini SpA, this was a turning point in the company’s history.
From its origins as a trading company, Bellini became a producer of lubricants. At the end of the 1990s, new customers and an increasing demand forced Bellini to double its production capacities. In 2000, the company moved to a new, spacious headquarters, equipped with the latest technologies and top-notch laboratories.